AIMS OF THE MODULE
The module Trade Marketing and Management aims to:
- develop students competencies in the fields of turnover, procurement and sales, planning market performance, development of relationships with partners in the marketing channels and creating value for customers
- prepare graduates for rapid involvement in the commerce (intermediary) profession by acquiring the adopted concepts and tools used by professionals in the profession and by understanding the success factors in applying those concepts and tools in real and electronic marketing channels
- educate students committed to the standards of commercial and broader professional ethics.
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- apply advanced academic and professional knowledge necessary for understanding the functioning of commerce and other marketing channels, both in real and electronic (digital) spheres
- plan, organise and control the flow of goods and services through commerce and other traditional and electronic marketing channels
- use advanced academic knowledge in procurement, sale, electronic and multi-channel commerce, market analysis, customer relationship management, management of business processes for all types of business entities and organisations
- use modern managerial and software tools in procurement-sale business operations, both in classic and electronic marketing channels
- perform professional duties and negotiate with customers and suppliers
- respect commercial and broader business ethics, professional values and behave adequately in the working environment.
*Курикулум студијског програма усвојен је на надлежним органима факултета и универзитета у академској 2019/2020. години, на основу чега је предат захтев за акредитацију.
До завршетка процеса акредитације, примењиваће се постојећи курикулум, доступан ОВДЕ.
- retail store manager
- sales manager
- procurement professional
- customer relationship management professional (CRM)
- category management professional
- e-commerce professional
- multi-channel sales professional
- foreign trade professional
- internal trade professional
APPLICATION AND ADMISSION
The call for applications is announced by the University of Belgrade. Information is published on the website of the Faculty. Information about the Call is available at http://www.ekof.bg.ac.rs/upis/konkurs-2020/
Information about the entrance exam is available at http://www.ekof.bg.ac.rs/upis/prijemni-ispit/
All accepted students are enrolled in the first year, which is common, and in the second year of study the students select modules.
FUNDING AND COSTS
The University of Belgrade Faculty of Economics enrols 900 students in the Economics, Business Management and Statistics programme, of which 610 are state-financed students. Ranking for enrolment in the first year of study is done based on the achieved success from high school and the result at the entrance exam (ratio 40:60).
The tuition fees for citizens of the Republic of Serbia range from 92,022 RSD to 121,082 RSD, depending on the success of the study, i.e. the number of points earned in the entrance exam. Tuition fee for foreign citizens: 1,500 Euros in Serbian dinars equivalent to the middle exchange rate of the NBS on the day of payment.