AIMS OF THE MODULE
The module Business Informatics aims to:
- prepare economically oriented IT workers – business IT workers for the labour market which has a high demand for these personnel
- develop students’ competencies for business application of ICT, business software development, IT project management and development of business information systems
- enable students to use various software tools, programming languages, application software and database management systems to solve specific problems in practice
- enable students to identify areas in business where they can effectively apply ICT, and to make suggestions for their improvement.
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- use different programming languages, application software, database management systems, and other development environments to solve specific business problems and tasks
- design and programme business web applications, work in development environments for programming mobile applications, as well as to use certain cloud computing services
- form, edit and query databases for different needs in business information systems
- apply specific e-commerce knowledge in commerce, marketing, banking, insurance, tourism and other business fields
- Participate in team analysis and development of information systems and application software, as well as apply the acquired knowledge in the field of IT project management
- Use integrated information systems to solve specific business problems.
- Information Systems Analyst,
- Business System Analyst (IT),
- Software development expert,
- Experts in the development of Internet applications and multimedia content (UI designer, multimedia developer, website developer, website development specialist),
- Expert in e-banking,
- System Testing Specialist (ICT),
- Software Testing Specialist,
- Database Expert,
- Application Support Specialist, etc.
APPLICATION AND ADMISSION
The call for applications is announced by the University of Belgrade. Information is published on the website of the Faculty. Information about the Call is available at http://www.ekof.bg.ac.rs/upis/konkurs-2020/
Information about the entrance exam is available at http://www.ekof.bg.ac.rs/upis/prijemni-ispit/
All accepted students are enrolled in the first year, which is common, and in the second year of study the students select modules.
FUNDING AND COSTS
The University of Belgrade Faculty of Economics enrols 900 students in the Economics, Business Management and Statistics programme, of which 610 are state-financed students. Ranking for enrolment in the first year of study is done based on the achieved success from high school and the result at the entrance exam (ratio 40:60).
The tuition fees for citizens of the Republic of Serbia range from 92,022 RSD to 121,082 RSD, depending on the success of the study, i.e. the number of points earned in the entrance exam. Tuition fee for foreign citizens: 1,500 Euros in Serbian dinars equivalent to the middle exchange rate of the NBS on the day of payment.