From Global Crisis to Economic Growth. Which Way to Take?, 2012.
Fields and topics:
- What is to be changed in the dominant economic paradigms?
- What is the needed economic policy and what is the role of government in generating economic growth,
- Institutions in overcoming the global crisis and generating economic growth,
- Industrial and regional policies – what kind of redistributive policy is needed?
- Growth and sectoral composition of production – does it matter?
- Monetary and fiscal policies during and after the global crisis,
- Debt crisis and policy coordination within a common currency zone (the euro zone),
- Financial globalization and financial markets in global crisis and in achieving economic growth,
- International economic relations: the crisis and catching up – consequences and prospects
- Transition and emerging market economies in the global crisis and the post-crisis period (case studies and comparative approach).
- Business, Management and Marketing
- Times they are changing: values, boundaries, territories and organizations,
- Strategic renewal: driving sustained adaptation & change in turmoil environments,
- Rethinking business curricula from the point of ethical vigilance and moral awareness during and after the global crisis,
- Management & marketing innovation at a crossroads: new processes, practices, and structures,
- Emerging behavioral perspectives on corporate governance: boards of directors, top management teams, and worker involvement,
- Retailing strategies in transition economies: the crisis and catching up,
- Accounting, auditing and control for sustainability: interdisciplinary perspectives,
- Responsible leadership in public and private organizations,
- Corporate venturing and the relationship between entrepreneurship and economic development,
- Mergers and acquisitions: conceptual, methodological and practical innovations,
- Internationalizing firms from emerging economies: new challenges and perspectives,
- Management of emerging technologies for economic and social impact.
- Quantitative Methods and Analysis
- Quantitative Methods and Analysis in the mentioned topics in the fields of Economics and Business, Management and Marketing.
Economic Policy and Global Recession, 2009.
- Macroeconomic Theory and Challenges of Global Recession: the Change of the Macroeconomic Paradigm
- New Role of Government and Institutions in Economic Policy Making
- Financial Sector Regulation Reform
- Business Economics and Economic Crisis: New Era for New Business Decisions
- The Impact of Global Recession – EU Accession Countries
Contemporary Challenges of Theory and Practice in Economics, 2007.
- Challenges of Globalization and Transition,
- Economic Policy and the Development of Serbia,
- Challenges of the International Economic Integrations,
- Management and Marketing Under Globalization,
- Accounting and Business Finance and Financial Market Development,
- Quantitative Economics and Finance.