“From Global Crisis to Economic Growth. Which Way to Take?”, 2012.
Fields and topics:
• What is to be changed in the dominant economic paradigms?
• What is the needed economic policy and what is the role of government in generating economic growth,
• Institutions in overcoming the global crisis and generating economic growth,
• Industrial and regional policies – what kind of redistributive policy is needed?
• Growth and sectoral composition of production – does it matter?
• Monetary and fiscal policies during and after the global crisis,
• Debt crisis and policy coordination within a common currency zone (the euro zone),
• Financial globalization and financial markets in global crisis and in achieving economic growth,
• International economic relations: the crisis and catching up – consequences and prospects
• Transition and emerging market economies in the global crisis and the post-crisis period (case studies and comparative approach).
2. Business, Management and Marketing
• Times they are changing: values, boundaries, territories and organizations,
• Strategic renewal: driving sustained adaptation & change in turmoil environments,
• Rethinking business curricula from the point of ethical vigilance and moral awareness during and after the global crisis,
• Management & marketing innovation at a crossroads: new processes, practices, and structures,
• Emerging behavioral perspectives on corporate governance: boards of directors, top management teams, and worker involvement,
• Retailing strategies in transition economies: the crisis and catching up,
• Accounting, auditing and control for sustainability: interdisciplinary perspectives,
• Responsible leadership in public and private organizations,
• Corporate venturing and the relationship between entrepreneurship and economic development,
• Mergers and acquisitions: conceptual, methodological and practical innovations,
• Internationalizing firms from emerging economies: new challenges and perspectives,
• Management of emerging technologies for economic and social impact.
3. Quantitative Methods and Analysis
Quantitative Methods and Analysis in the mentioned topics in the fields of Economics and Business, Management and Marketing .
“Economic Policy and Global Recession”, 2009.
• Macroeconomic Theory and Challenges of Global Recession: the Change of the Macroeconomic Paradigm,
• New Role of Government and Institutions in Economic Policy Making,
• Financial Sector Regulation Reform,
• Business Economics and Economic Crisis: New Era for New Business Decisions,
• The Impact of Global Recession – EU Accession Countries.
“Contemporary Challenges of Theory and Practice in Economics”, 2007.
• Challenges of Globalisation and Transition,
• Economic Policy and the Development of Serbia,
• Challenges of the International Economic Integrations,
• Management and Marketing Under Globalisation,
• Accounting and Business Finance and Financial Market Development,
• Quantitative Economics and Finance.