Конкурс за посао у одељењу за међународну трговину Амбасаде Велике Британије
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
Department for International Trade roles (DIT)
Department for International Trade (DIT)
Note: Due to COVID-19, you may experience some delay in the progress of this recruitment campaign. We are working hard to minimise any disruption. You may find more information in the Additional Information section below.
The British Embassy in Belgrade is part of a world-wide network, representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas and is looking to recruit a Regional Administrative Assistant for the Department of International Trade.
The Department for International Trade brings together policy, promotion and trade expertise to break down barriers to trade and investment, and help businesses succeed. Our focus is on delivering a new trade policy framework for the UK, promoting British trade and investment, and building global appetite for British goods and services.
We are looking for an administrative assistant that will support Country Directors of Europe Central Explorer Posts (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, North Macedonia and Serbia) with various administration tasks, as well as the Europe Central Deputy Director on financial administration for the sub-region.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
Administration assistant to Country Directors in Europe Central explorer posts
- Assist with general administration, including but not limited to: correspondence with businesses, financial and other data entry; travel and accommodation arrangements; updates of relevant documents; event logistics.
- Coordinate social media and promotional activities for the Posts.
- Research relevant market sectors, identify potential customers, business partners, relevant local events and business opportunities for UK firms.
- Research relevant laws, regulations, processes, key ministries and agencies.
- Participate in and take minutes of meetings with stakeholders.
Finance assistant to Europe Central Deputy Director in Prague
- Ensure Directors in the Sub Region are aware of and adhere to financial deadlines.
- Prepare monthly budget overviews and ad-hoc analysis; address charging errors and communicate updates on financial processes to DIT staff.
- Assist in preparation of various finance returns on request.
- Assist in raising requisitions and receiving goods and services on the accounting system.
- Assist with data entry, preparation and assessment of sub-regional financial data.
- Monitoring budget forecasting and spend using internal platforms for finance monitoring.
- Follow instructions and announcements coming from London or Europe Region Senior Leadership Team
- Assist Europe Central Country Directors with questions and queries.
- Fluency in English and Serbian (both oral and written).
- University degree.
- Experience in Finance.
- Good IT skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of working in an international environment.
For more information please visit: https://fco.tal.net/vx/