Born in 1970. Graduated from the Faculty of Economics in 1994. Got the MSc degree in 1998.
Teaching commitments: Practice sessions in Business finance.
Research interests: financial management, financial markets, investments, company restructuring.
1. " Controlling Interest Transactions", Proceedings of the meeting "Challenges of transformation in the real and financial sectors in Serbia", Association of Serbian economists, Nis, May 2000.
2. "Public Offer of Equities in a Daughter Company as a Method of Company Restructuring", Racunovodstvo (Accounting - Journal for Accounting, Auditing and Business Finance), 5/2000.
3. "Dividend Policy and the Company Value", Proceedings of the symposium "Company transformation and financial markets - practical aspects", The Faculty of Economics in Belgrade, Vrnjacka Banja, December 1999.
4. "Efficient Portfolio: Analytical Solution and Economic Meaning", (co-author with D.Vidovic), Proceedings of the symposium SYMOPIS 99, XXVI Yugoslav symposium on operational research, The Faculty of organizational science, Belgrade, November 1999.
5. "Analysis and Interpretation of share P/E ratio", Racunovodstvo (Accounting- Journal for Accounting, Auditing and Business Finance), 10/98