Born in Kicevo in 1953. Finished elementary and high school in Belgrade . In 1976, graduated from the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade , where she got the MSc degree in 1981, and the PhD degree in 1988.
Previous positions: Belgrade Faculty of Economics, Teaching Assistant Trainee (1977-1981), Teaching Assistant (1981-1989), Assistant Professor (1989-1997), Associate Professor (1997- ).
Professional improvement and advanced training: London (1986).
Teaching commitments: Belgrade Faculty of Economics, undergraduate studies, subject - Demographic analysis; postgraduate studies, course Demography, subjects - Demographic analysis and Population projections. Used to teach Basics of statistical analysis, Economic statistics and Economic-statistical analysis. Also teaches at Junior College of Business in Belgrade . At the Centre for Multidiscipline Studies of Belgrade University teaches Demographic analysis within the MSc course Population studies.
Other professional activities: used to be the Secretary of the Department of Statistics and Mathematics at Belgrade Faculty of Economics, member of a number of committees, member of the Serbian Statistical Society and of Demographic Society of Yugoslavia
1. The population and households of the Republic of Serbia according to the 1991 census, monograph, co-author and editor, Serbian Institute of Statistics, Belgrade, 1995
2. The population and households of Federal Republic of Yugoslavia according to the 1991 census, monograph, co-author, Serbian Institute of Statistics and Centre for Demographic Research of the Institute of Social Sciences, Belgrade, 1995
3. Serbian population development 1950-1991, monograph, co-author, Centre for Demographic Research of the Institute of Social Sciences , Belgrade, 1995
4. Educational structure of the population of Yugoslavia , Jugoslovenski pregled (Yugoslav Review), Vol. 3/1996
5. "Mortality of the population of Serbia ", Basics of population policy - objectives, institutions and measures, Demografski zbornik SANU (Papers and Studies in Demography of the Serbian Academy of Arts and Sciences), Vol. 4, Belgrade, 1996