Born on February 15, 1966, in Belgrade, where she finished elementary and high school. Graduated form the Faculty of Economics in Belgrade in 1989, when she enrolled in postgraduate course Financial-accounting analysis at the same faculty. Got the MSc degree in 1997.
Has been working at Belgrade Faculty of Economics since 1990.
Teaching commitments: Belgrade Faculty of Economics, practice sessions in Balance theory and analysis at the Faculty of Economics.
Research interests: principles of accounting, evaluation principles and accounting standards.
Other professional activities
Strategies of company transformation, 1995 – 2000, Project of Serbian Ministry of Science and Technology
Effects of privatisation in Serbia , 2002-2006, Project of Serbian Ministry of Science and Technology
Development of financial management in Red Cross organisations, International Federation of Red Cross, 2002
Implementation of international accounting standards in financial reporting in Red Cross organisations – Education of financial-accounting personnel of Red Cross in Serbia , International Federation of Red Cross, 2003
Accounting institutions and principles in the Anglo-Saxon countries, the MSc thesis, the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade , 1997
- "Legal status, organisational structure and functions of SEC", Ekonomika preduzeca (Business Economics), Vol. 3-4, Serbian Association of Economists, Belgrade, 1997
- Expansion of standardisation process - towards a harmony or an additional confusion?, Proceedings of 30th Symposium of Association of Serbian Accountants and Auditors – Accounting and business finance in contemporary business circumstances, Zlatibor, September 1999
- "The importance and types of accounting postulates", Racunovodstvo, (Accounting), Vol. 11, SAA, November 1999
- Principles of realisation and "Matching" principle - the basis for balancing, Proceedings of the 31 st Symposium of Association of Serbian Accountants and Auditors – Application of accounting and auditing standards in our country, Zlatibor, May 2000
- MRS 18 – Revenues, the 2 nd Seminar - Application of accounting and auditing standards in our country, Association of Serbian Accountants and Auditors, Zlatibor, September 2001
- MRS 18 – Revenues, Racunovodstveni savjetnik (Accounting advisor) No. 11, the magazine for accounting and business finance, Montenegrin Association of the Employed in Accounting and Finance, Podgorica, November 2001
- Accounting as an instrument of competition at international market, Proceedings of the 33 rd Symposium of Association of Serbian Accountants and Auditors – Standardisation of financial reporting in the conditions of business internationalisation, Zlatibor, May 2002
- MRS – Bookings, potential obligations and potential assets, the 3 rd Seminar - Application of accounting and auditing standards in our country, Association of Serbian Accountants and Auditors, Zlatibor, October 2002
- Dictionary of Economics, (co-author), the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade