Born in Aleksandrovac in 1962. Graduated from the Faculty of Economics, Kragujevac University , in 1985. Got an MSc degree from the Faculty of Economics in Belgrade . Got a PhD degree in 1998.
Previous positions : Prva petoletka, Trstenik, (1987-1989), teaching assistant trainee, the Faculty of Economics, 1989-1992, teaching assistant (1992-1999), assistant professor (1999- 2004), associate professor (2004 -) – Department of Accounting and Corporate Finance.
Teaching commitments : Managerial Accounting and Special Financial Reports at four-year studies, Corporate profit policy, Financial Aspects of Marketing, Corporate Finance and Strategic Controlling at post-graduate studies. Also teaches Managerial Accounting at the course in Management and Business Economics, organised by the Faculty of Economics and the French School of Management (HEC).
Author of two books (monographs): Corporate Profit Policy (1999) and Divisional accounting - financial reporting of profit and investment centres (1996, 97, 98 and 99). Co-author of Managerial Accounting (2003) and Practice Book in Managerial Accounting (2003). Published a number of scientific papers presented at symposiums and in various journals.
As a project manager, team member or consultant, took part in a number of studies and research projects in the field of accounting, company valuation, corporate financial consolidation, credit-rating assessment, business plan development, etc. Engaged in consulting in these fields, including managerial control, corporate governance and privatisation.
Member of Accounting Committee, president of the Managerial Accounting Committee in the Serbian Association of Accountants and Auditors, a member of the editorial board of Ekonomika preduzeca , member of Scientific Society of Economists.
1.Accounting Conservativism and balancing-information risks, XXXI Symposium "Accounting and Business Finance in contemporary business" (proceedings: Application of Accounting and Auditing Standards in Serbia , Serbian Association of Accountants and Auditors, Zlatibor, 2000.
2. Profit and Investment Centres – current challenges of enterprises in transition, III Symposium: Auditing and Accounting as a tool of corporate management, proceedings, Zlatibor, 2000.
3. A Conceptual Framework of Corporate Profit Policy, Racunovodstvo , 1/2000.
4. Managerial-accounting aspect of a business plan, IV Symposium: The Role of Auditing and Accounting in economic reform processes, proceedings, Zlatibor, 2001.
5. The Concept of Managerial Accounting, XXXIV Symposium "Accounting and Business Finance in contemporary business", proceedings: Accounting and Business Finance in a new business environment, Zlatibor, 2003.
6. Business Plan and its accounting foundation, Racunovodstvo , 9-10/2003.
7. Budgeting and corporate budgets: process, areas of application and the problem of efficiency, Racunovodstvo , 11-12/2003.
8. The System of Budgeting in a divisionally structured company, Ekonomika preduzeca , Association of Serbian Economists, Nov.-Dec. 2003.
9. Accounting Reporting as a Tool of Achieving Goals in the area of profit sharing, XXXV Symposium: Accounting and Business Finance in contemporary business, Proceedings: Challenges of Accounting Profession in conditions of financial reporting globalisation, Zlatibor, 2004.
10. Dimensioning of target performance, Ekonomika preduzeca , Association of Serbian Economists, Nov.-Dec. 2004.