Undergraduate studies at the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade are three or four-year studies, amounting to 180 ECTS and 240 ECTS respectively, 60 ECTS per academic year. The curriculum consists of nine modules. The first year of study encompasses a general programme, common for all the students regarding the curriculum, syllabus design and teaching format, and the optional module is chosen in the fourth semester.
The Curriculum of the undergraduate studies in Economics, Business Management and Statistics comprises nine modules:
- Economics Analysis and Policy
- Finance, Banking and Insurance
- International Economics and Foreign Trade
- Accounting, Audit and Financial Management
- Statistics, Informatics and Quantitative Finance
- Trade Management and Marketing
- Tourism and Hotel Management
The English undergraduate studies last for 4 years (240 ECTS)
Upon completion, students are awarded the title of graduated economist and can pursue further education in MA/MSc/MBA studies.
The three-year program of undergraduate studies consists of the same subjects as the four-year undergraduate study program, and all subjects are of elective character – the student independently selects subjects up to 180 ECTS.