MIRJANA ILIC PhD
Phone:+381 11 3021 170
PhD – 2008, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade
Маster’s degree – 1995, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade
Diploma – 1990, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade
Awards, grants, certificates, memberships, corporate / public service
Member of Serbian association of pure and applied logic.
Fields of teaching:
Fields of research:
Proof theory, Substructural logics.
Mathematics, Mathematics 2, Маthematics 1-М, Scientific Research Methodology
Key references (publications and projects)
- An alternative Gentzenization of , Mathematical Logic Quarterly, to appear
- A cut-free sequent calculus for relevant logic RW, (coauthor with B. Boričić) Logic Journal of IGPL, Vol. 22, No 4, 2014, pp. 673-695
- An alternative normalization of the implicative fragment of classical logic, (coauthor with B. Boričić) Studia Logica, Volume 103, Issue 2, 2015, pp. 413-446, doi: 10.1007/s11225-014-9573-0
- Cut elimination and decidability for classical Lambek logic, Journal of Logic and Computation, Vol. 18, No 1, 2008, pp. 171-199
- Theorem provers for substructural logics, Publication de l’Institut Mathématique, tome 82 (96), 2007, pp. 55-78
- A tableau based theorem prover for BCK logic, (coauthor with M. Kapetanović) Proceedings of XIV Conference on Applied Mathematics PRIM2000, 2001, pp 26-30
Mathematics, (in Serbian, coauthor with B. Boričić and M. Ivović), Faculty of Economics, Belgrade, 2015.