Phone:+381 11 3021097
Маster’s degree – 2013, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade
Diploma – 2011, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade
Awards, grants, certificates, memberships, corporate / public service
Faculty of Economics award for the best student at the end of the each year of studing
Faculty of Economics award for student of generation (2011)
University of Belgrade award for student of generation (2012)
Municipality of Požega award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Serbian Association of Managers and VIP mobile award (2010)
Zlatibor Regional Chambre of Commerce for the best student in Zlatibor region (2010)
Dell Company award (2011)
Čačanska bank award (2011)
Lukoil and Faculty of Economics award (2012)
Ministry of Education grant (2008, 2009)
Ministry of Youth and Sport grant “Young Talents” (2010, 2011)
Serbian Business Club “Privrednik”, Delta Holding and Delta DMD grant (2008, 2009, 2010)
“Milorad Rodić” Fund grant (2010)
Fields of teaching and research
Macroeconomic theory and macroeconomic policy
Principles of Macroeconomics, Macroeconomic Analysis, Theory and Analysis of Economic Policy
Key references (publications and projects)
- M. Ješić, The Problem of Budget Deficit in Macroeconomic Theory and Policy, master thesis, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, 2013.
- M. Ješić, Fiscal Responsibility: The Important Factor of Price Stability, Economic Ideas and Practice, No. 8, Pp. 85-100, 2013.
- M. Ješić, Implications of Fiscal Irresponsibility on Financial Stability, Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Vol. 2, No 3, Pp. 111-138, 2013.
- M. Ješić, Macroeconomic Incentives for Development of Fiscal Rules on EU Level, in Economic Policy and Development (eds. Z. Zakić, S. Devetaković, G. Rikalović, S. Grk), Faculty of Economics, 2014.
- M. Ješić, Fiscal Preconditions for Successful Inflation Targeting: The Case of Serbia, 14th EBES Conference Proceedings, Pp. 2456-2468, Vol. 3, Barcelona, 2014.
- M. Ješić, The Central Bank Independence from the Angle of Political Macroeconomics, Economic Ideas and Practice, No. 12, Pp. 183-202, 2014.
- M. Ješić, New Theory of Economic Policy: The Incorporation of Rational Expectations in Tinbergen Framework of Economic Policy, Book review: Nicola Acocella, Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, Andrew Hughes Hallett, “The Theory of Economic Policy in a Strategic Context“, Cambridge University Press, 2012., Economic Ideas and Practice, No. 15, Pp. 105-111, 2014.
- M. Jakšić, M. Ješić, Budget Constraint Fulfilment in some EU Candidate Countries, Montenegrin Journal of Economics Vol. 12, No 2, pp. 101-115, 2016. DOI: 10.14254/1800-5845.2016/12-1/7
- Ješić, The Role of Fiscal Agent in Success of Inflation Targeting Monetary Regime, Economic Ideas and Practice, No. 21, Pp. 77-97, 2016.
- Ješić, M. Ješić, Economic and Legislative Aspects of the Flexible Forms of Employment: The Case of Serbia, 20th EBES Conference Proceedings, Pp. 780-799, Vol. 2, Vienna, 2016.
- Ješić, Book review: Jordi Galí, “Monetary Policy, Inflation, and the Business Cycle: An Introduction to the New Keynesian Framework and its Applications”, Second Edition, Princeton University Press, 2015., Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Vol. 6, No 1., Pp. 167-174, 2017. UDK: 338.23:336.74, DOI: 10.1515/jcbtp-2017-0009