Phone:+381 11 3021097
Маster’s degree – 2013, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade
Diploma – 2011, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade
Awards, grants, certificates, memberships, corporate / public service
Faculty of Economics award for the best student at the end of the each year of studing
Faculty of Economics award for student of generation (2011)
University of Belgrade award for student of generation (2012)
Municipality of Požega award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Serbian Association of Managers and VIP mobile award (2010)
Zlatibor Regional Chambre of Commerce for the best student in Zlatibor region (2010)
Dell Company award (2011)
Čačanska bank award (2011)
Lukoil and Faculty of Economics award (2012)
Ministry of Education grant (2008, 2009)
Ministry of Youth and Sport grant “Young Talents” (2010, 2011)
Serbian Business Club “Privrednik”, Delta Holding and Delta DMD grant (2008, 2009, 2010)
“Milorad Rodić” Fund grant (2010)
SYLFF (Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund) grant for PhD students (2018)
Summer school “Institutions, Social Security and Recession“ in Kovačica with patronage of DAAD (2009).
Summer school for PhD students Barcelona Macroeconomics Summer School CREI (UPF) and BGSE – course “An Introduction to the New Keynesian Framework and its Monetary Policy Applications“, Jordi Galí (2016).
Summer school for PhD students Barcelona Macroeconomics Summer School CREI (UPF) and BGSE – courses “Numerical Methods for Fiscal and Monetary Policy Analysis“ and “Numerical Methods: Computer Lab Practicals“, Davide Debortoli (2017).
Visiting research stays
Visiting research stay at University Nice Sophia Antipolis (L’Institut Supérieur d’Economie et de Management), January 2018.
Visiting research stay at University Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona under supervision of prof. Jordi Galí, October-November 2018.
Fields of teaching and research
Macroeconomic theory and macroeconomic policy
Principles of Macroeconomics, Macroeconomic Analysis, Theory and Analysis of Economic Policy
Macroeconomics (LSE course in cooperation with London University)
Key references (publications and projects)
- Ješić, The Problem of Budget Deficit in Macroeconomic Theory and Policy, master thesis, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, 2013. [In Serbian]
- Ješić, Fiscal Responsibility: The Important Factor of Price Stability, Economic Ideas and Practice, No. 8, Pp. 85-100, 2013. [In Serbian]
- Ješić, Implications of Fiscal Irresponsibility on Financial Stability, Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Vol. 2, No 3, Pp. 111-138, 2013.
- Ješić, Macroeconomic Incentives for Development of Fiscal Rules on EU Level, in Economic Policy and Development (eds. Z. Zakić, S. Devetaković, G. Rikalović, S. Grk), Faculty of Economics, 2014. [In Serbian]
- Ješić, Fiscal Preconditions for Successful Inflation Targeting: The Case of Serbia, 14th EBES Conference Proceedings, Pp. 2456-2468, Vol. 3, Barcelona, 2014.
- Ješić, The Central Bank Independence from the Angle of Political Macroeconomics, Economic Ideas and Practice, No. 12, Pp. 183-202, 2014. [In Serbian]
- Ješić, New Theory of Economic Policy: The Incorporation of Rational Expectations in Tinbergen Framework of Economic Policy, Book review: Nicola Acocella, Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, Andrew Hughes Hallett, The Theory of Economic Policy in a Strategic Context, Cambridge University Press, 2012., Economic Ideas and Practice, No. 15, Pp. 105-111, 2014. [In Serbian]
- Jakšić, M. Ješić, Budget Constraint Fulfilment in some EU Candidate Countries, Montenegrin Journal of Economics Vol. 12, No 2, pp. 101-115, 2016. DOI: 10.14254/1800-5845.2016/12-1/7
- Ješić, The Role of the Fiscal Agent in the Success of Monetary Regime Inflation Targeting, Economic Ideas and Practice No 21, Pp. 77-97, 2016. [In Serbian]
- Ješić, M. Ješić, Economic and Legislative Aspects of the Flexible Forms of Employment: The Case of Serbia, 20th EBES Conference Proceedings, Pp. 780-799, Vol. 2, Vienna, 2016.
- Ješić, Book review: Monetary Policy, Inflation, and the Business Cycle: An Introduction to the New Keynesian Framework and its Applications, Princeton University Press, 2015. Second Edition, by Jordi Galí, Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Vol. 6, No 1., Central Bank of Montenegro, Pp. 167-174, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/jcbtp-2017-0009
- Ješić, Comparative Analysis of Fiscal Councils Institutional Position and its Importance for Fiscal Sustainability, in Structural Reforms and Role of Regulatory Bodies in Serbia, (eds. M. Jakšić, A. Praščević, G. Ognjanov), Faculty of Economics, Pp.155-167, 2017. [In Serbian]
- Ješić, The Importance of Financial Education in Child Growth: Book review: Nikola Fabris and Radoica Luburić, Financial Education of Children and Youth, Heraedu and Medeon, 2017., Economic Ideas and Practice, No. 24., Pp. 119-123, 2017. [In Serbian]
- Ješić, Financial Stability as One of the Aims of Coordination between Monetary and Fiscal Policy, Economic Policy for Smart, Inclusive and Sustainable Growth Conference Proceedings (eds. D. Stojković, M. Božović, S. Ranđelović), Pp.77-91, Belgrade, 2017.
- Ješić, The Poverty: Global Fenomena with Ununique Solutions, book review: „Repression of the poverty in developing countries“, Institute of International Politics and Economics, 2017., by Ana Pantelić, Economic Ideas and Practice No. 26., Pp. 89-92, 2017. [In Serbian]
- Ješić, Institutions as a Determinant of the Reforms’ Extent: The Example of the Central Bank Independence, in Economic Policy in Serbia in 2018 The Quality of the Institutions and Economic Growth (ed. A. Praščević), Faculty of Economics, Pp. 203-217, 2018. [In Serbian]
- Jakšić, N. Fabris, M. Ješić, Intertemporal current account sustainability in the presence of structural breaks, Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci, časopis za ekonomsku teoriju i praksu /Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, Journal of Economics and Business Vol. 36, No. 2, Pp. 413-442, 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18045/zbefri.2018.2.413