MILUTIN DOBRILOVIC PhD
Phone:+381 11 30 21 099
- MSc in Economics – 2010, Faculty of Economics – University of Belgrade
- BSc in Economics, major: Finance, Banking and Insurance – 2002, Faculty of Economics – University of Belgrade
Membership of professional bodies:
League for Consumers’ Rights Protection,
Member of The European Agency for Reconstruction,
Member of The Centre for Scientific Research of the Faculty of Economics (NICEF), Belgrade
Teaching Assistant, The Faculty of Economics, Belgrade (Oct/2002 – present)
Board of Directors, member, AD DVADESETPRVI MAJ AUTO KUĆA (Feb/2008 – present)
General manager, AD DVADESETPRVI MAJ AUTO KUĆA (Jun/2011 – present)
Fields of teaching and research
Economics of enterprise, Entrepreneurship and small business management, Planning and investment, Economic and financial analysis.
Professional experience record:
- Dec 2014 – Maj 2015, Business plans for 3 IT companiesin Novi Sad, GIZ, Germany, Member of the project team
- Nov 2014 – Jan 2015, Strategic plan 2015-2025, including the general model for risk management, KWS, Germany, Member of the project team
- July 2014 – Sep 2014, Business plan 2014-2020 with an additional investment teaser for potential investors, Veletržnice, Serbia, Member of the project team
- Avg 2014 – Oct 2014, Strategic fnancial plan 2014-2020, Parking Service, Serbia, Member of the project team
- Jan 2014 – Dec 2014, Strategic plan 2014-2020, risk registry, organizational design, expence allocation model, Infostan, Serbia, Member of the project team
- Nov 2013 – Dec 2013, Preparation of a three-year long strategy with relevan strategic financial and marketing analysis, Carnex, Serbia, member of the project team
- Oct 2013, Preparation 10 business plans for local agricultural companies in Mazar-i-Sharif, Flag International, ACDI/VOCA, Afganistan, Member of the project team
- Apr 2013 – June 2013, Company value assessment, FMP, Serbia, Member of the project team
- Apr 2013, Company value assessment, PellCo, Serbia, Member of the project team
- Feb 2013 – Apr 2013, Preparation of the strategic and business plan, Trans-Oil, Moldavia, Member of the project team
- Sep 2012- Nov 2012, Preparation of social cost-benefit analysis for a Phosphate mine in Bosilegrad, Victoria Phosphate, Serbia, Bosilegrad, Member of the project team
- Dec 2011 – Mar 2012, Forming the five-year long strategic and business plan. Implementing the strategic plan based on the list of determined goals. The analysis of sensitivity was provided via the model of Monte Carlo simulation, Victoria Group, Serbia, Member of the project team
- Oct 2011, Preparation of feasibility for a sheep farm, focusing on purchasing and the resconstruction of the farm, Victoria Group, Serbia, Member of the project team
- June 2011, Business plan for hotel Zeland, Belgrade, Stanton Chase, Belgrade, Member of the project team
- June 2011 – Sep 2011, Study of feasibility for a biomass factory, including options of sources of finance, Victoria Green Energy, Belgrade, Member of the project team
- September 2009 – January 2010, Strategic plan and development of corporate brochure, Poliester, Priboj, Project leader
- July 2009 – July 2010, Formulating and implementation of strategy of the local development of the Savski venac municipality, NICEF and Savski venac municipality, Belgrade, Member of the project team
- Feb 2009 – Apr 2009, Critical analysis of the Project evaluation model with improvement advice, OMV Serbia, Belgrade, Member of the project team
- Oct 2008 – June 2009, Financial feacibility project of Phosphate mine in Bosilegrad. Detail analysis of the technical, market and financial feacibility, Victoria Group, Belgrade, Member of the project team
- Sep 2009, Economic audit – Evaluation of foregone profit of food retail company ‘Vidovdan’, NICEF, Požega, Project coordinator
- January 2007 – March 2007, Strategy for agricultural settlements in Pančevo Municipality, Pančevo, Project coordinator
- April 2006 – December 2006, World Bank project for restructuring of the RTB Bor mining and metallurgical complex, Scientific Research Centre, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Project Coordinator
- January 2006 – April 2006, World Bank project for restructuring of non-medical departments in Medical Centre “Studenica” in Kraljevo along with the analysis of different outsourcing and subcontracting options, Scientific Research Centre, University of Belgrade, Kraljevo, Project coordinator
- June 2005 – Jan 2006, Project of the World bank – formulation and implementation of the strategy of the local development for 6 municipalities (Niš, Pančevo, Kraljevo, Lazarevac, Užice i Kruševac), Research center, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Coordinator
- Jan 2006 – Feb 2006, Economic revision – Evaluation of the lost profit of the Catering company ’Rasputin’, NICEF, Čačak, Coordinator
- Feb 2005 – Apr 2005, Detailed investion study for founding a production, packaging and distribution of drinking water company, Marinada, restaurant, Novi Pazar, Member of the project team
- Sep/2005 – present, Teaching subjects ( high-school students) : Economic questions relating EU integration, The European Agency for Reconstruction, Belgrade, Lecturer (feb/2003 – present)
- Feb/2003 – present, Teaching and researching; Teaching subjects (entrepreneurs, unemployed workers): Corporate finance, Entrepreneurship and small business management, Business plan, The Agency for Development of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises and Entrepreneurship, Belgrade ( feb/2003 – present ), Belgrade, Lecturer
- Čeliković, Z. i Dobrilović, M. (2014): Models and Strategies for Social Entrepreneurship Development – Experience of Serbia and Chosen European Countries, EBES conference 2014, Bilgi Universitesy, Istanbul, organizator: EBES, str. 52, co-author
- Paunović, B., Dobrilović, M. i Čeliković, Z (2014): The importance of the entrepreneurial reconstruction during the survival of the crisis while running a company, Conference of the University of East Sarajevo, co-author
- Paunović, B. i Dobrilović, M. (2014): Poslovna ekonomija za drugi razred srednje ekonomske škole, Zavod za udžbenike i nastavna sredstva, Beograd
- Paunović, B. i Dobrilović, M. (2014): Ekonomija za prvi razred srednje ekonomske škole, Zavod za udžbenike i nastavna sredstva, Beograd
- Paunović, B., Stojković, D. i Dobrilović, M. (2013): Poslovna ekonomija za I razred ekonomske škole, Zavod za udžbenike i nastavna sredstva, Beograd
- Paunovic B., Dobrilovic M. et al. (2011): Strategy for development of business incubators in the AP Vojvodina for the period from 2011 to 2015, Center for Strategic Economic Studies Vojvodina CESS, Novi Sad.
- Lončar D. and Dobrilović M. (2008): Formulation and implementation of local development strategy: methodological and software approach, International conference on sustainable spacial development of cities and municipalities in Serbia, p. 343-360, co-author.
- Paunović B., Lončar D. and Dobrilović M. (2007): The application of cascade approach in formulation of strategy of regional and local development, Kopaonik Business Forum 2007, Topic of the forum: Growth of institutional capacity and investment opportunities: main challenges for Serbia in 2007, Organizer: Serbian Economists’ Society, p. 287-303, Proceeding book.
- Paunović B., Lončar D. and Dobrilović M. (2006): Strategy of local development of Serbia: methodological and software approach, Miločer Economic Forum 2006, Topic: European priorities and regional cooperation, Organizer: Serbian Economists’ Society, p. 510-531, Proceeding book.
- Đuričin D., Paunović B., Dobrilović M. et al. (2006): Strategy of local economic development of Krusevac municipality, monograph, Municipality of Krusevac.
- Gajić B. and Dobrilović M. (2004.): “SME sector performance analysis in Serbian Industry ”, published in Memoir of International Science Convention: “ Aktuelna pitanja tranzicije – mala i srednja preduzeca i agrokompleks ” , Vrdnik.
- Dobrilović M. (2003.): Reviewal of the book ” SME’s management ” by PhD Milenko Dostic, published in “Direktor” magazine.