Конкурс за праксу у компанији „KPMG“17.11.2017
KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 152 countries. Collectively they employ more than 189,000 people across a range of disciplines.
Internship / Junior in IT Advisory
Work in our IT Advisory will give you a breadth of skills and experience. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a specific business area and to understand what IT Advisory and IT Audit really are.
Tasks and responsibility:
– Participating in the team that performs tests of controls and audit of IT systems
– Helping in reporting and review of IT and related risks and controls
– Support our team in increasing security of Clients’ IT systems
– Ensuring compliance to related IT standards and security regulation requirements
– Participating in the assessment of system migration and data conversion
– Business continuity / disaster recovery assessment and support
– University Degree (or final year of studying) in Information Technology, Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics or similar
– Fluent English
– Knowledge of any additional language is a plus
– Excellent organizational and communication skills and multitasking
More information on activities of our IT Advisory department:
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button.
Our Values: Lead by example | Work together | Respect the individual | Seek the facts and provide insight | Communicate open and honestly | Improve communities | Act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.