IVA VUKSANOVIC HERCEG PhD
Phone:+381 11 3021 134
PhD – 2015, Faculty of Economics, Universiti of Belgrade
Mаster’s degree – 2009, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade
Diploma – 2007, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade
Awards, grants, certificates, memberships, corporate / public service
- Belgrade Chamber of Commerce: The best master thesis in 2009;
- Sasakawa Tokyo Committee Foundation scholarship for young leaders in 2012;
- ILM Introductory Diploma in Management (level 5 of NVQ scheme) lecturer;
- Member of editorial board of the Journal of Business Economics and Management (Ekonomika preduzeća);
- Member of Serbian Association of Economists;
- Member of Serbian Association of Corporate Directors
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the Fund for Young Talents, City of Belgrade
Fields of teaching and research
Academic and professional interests focused on risk management in real sector and corporate governance. Additionally, the interests spread on topics such as economic transition in Serbia.
The primary fields of teaching refer to strategic management and value based management.
- Vuksanović, I., & Đuričin, D. (2010): „Intelligent risk management: The role of a value-based approach in a global downturn“, An Enterprise Odyssey: From Crisis to Prosperity – Challenges for Government and Business, Opatija, 143-161;
- Đuričin, D., & Vuksanović, I. (2010): „Population risk and sustainable development in combined economic crisis: The case of Serbia“, Facing the future of South-East Europe, Croatian Academy of science and arts and Croatian Institute of finance and accounting, 101-128;
- Vuksanović, I., & Herceg, T. (2011): „Economic effects of the adverse population trends: The case of Serbia and Croatia“, Ninth International Scientific conference Challenges of Europe: Growth and Competitiveness – Reversing the Trends , Bol, Split, Croatia, 865-881;
- Herceg, T., Vuksanović, I., & Kuč, V. (2011): „The economic costs of disintegration of Yugoslavia: The case of Croatia and Serbia“, EACES Workshop Market Failures and the Role of Institutions, Miločer, Montenegro, 542-560;
- Đuričin, D., & Vuksanović, I. (2011): „From macroeconomic stability to industrial policies and back: The case of Serbia”, Ekonomika preduzeća, nov-dec, 2011, 319-334;
- Vuksanović, I. (2012): „Analiza potrebne supstitucije rada kapitalom kao posledice negativnih demografskih trendova: Primer Srbije“, poglavlje u monografiji Savremeni trendovi u menadžmenu i marketingu, 2012;
- Đuričin, D., & Vuksanović, I. (2012): „Reduction of systemic risk in Serbia through Intelligent risk management in State-owned enterprises“, Ekonomika preduzeća, sep-oct, 2012, 229-247;
- Đuričin, D., & Vuksanović, I. (2012): „How macroeconomic policies erode business competitiveness: Serbia’s experience“, Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, dec, 2012, 19-35;
- Đuričin, D., & Vuksanović, I. (2013): „How to achieve reindustrialization in Serbia?“, VIII International symposium on corporate governance: Adjustment and/or prediction – A condition of survival, growth and development of the economy, Banja Vrućica 16-17 May, 2013, 49-66;
- Đuričin, D., Vuksanović, I. (2014): „Quest for new development model and economic policy platform for Serbia: The role of industrial policy“, Ekonomika preduzeća, sept-oct 2014, 229-238;
- Vuksanović, I. (2015): „The impact of risk management on company value in power sector“, doctoral dissertation.
- 2010-now: Strategic and tactical measures to overcome competitiveness crisis in the real sector in Serbia, project financed by Ministry of education, science and technological development;
- 2009-2010: Project of establishing Strategic development plan for „Savski venac“ municipality based on Balanced Scorecard metodology.